lunedì 9 febbraio 2015

Post by Kevin and Victoria on instagram..(9 February 2015)

Source:Kevin and Victoria Federline

TRADUZIONE:
Post diKevin e Victoria su instagram..(9 Febbraio 2015)..
KEVIN:AZ we will be out there rockin with ya in 2 weeks!!! Whose comin with me? (Tom Cruise Voice!) TRADUZIONE:
AZ noi saremo lì fra 2 settimane !!! Chi viene con me? (Tom Cruise Voce!)
KEVIN:Ready to come shut @blurnightclubaz down with me this Saturday night? AZ I can't wait.. Whose comin wit me?
TRADUZIONE:
Pronti a venire a blurnightclubaz con me questo Sabato notte? AZ Non vedo l'ora .. chi viene con me?
KEVIN:It's almost time. AZ come rock with me and @themillionairs tonight @blurnightclubaz.. TRADUZIONE:
E 'quasi ora. AZ venite con me stasera al blurnightclubaz ..
KEVIN:I had a blast Scottsdale. Thanks for comin out and rockin with me. I also want to thank the whole staff @blurnightclubaz your team is amazing.
TRADUZIONE:
Grazie a rockin che è con me. Voglio anche ringraziare tutto il personale del blurnightclubaz sono incredibili.
VICTORIA:I can't let the day end without giving my mama a shout out! Happy birthday mommy @bestgrma!! I love this pic of you and #JordyBear baking... I remember baking with u when I was a little girl and of course u always let me like the spoon and the bowl 😜 Thank u for being an inspiration to me everyday and an amazing role model. There could never be enough room or time to explain how thankful I am to God for blessing me with u as my mother! I love u so much, miss u every day! Can't wait for u to retire so I can be with u whenever I want and Jordan and peyton can have as much fun with u as I have!! U r the coolest mom a crazy, unpredictable, happy, loving girl like me could ask for!!! Luv u mommy.. Hope u had an amazing day and I'm working everyday to make sure the rest of them just keep getting better!!! 🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉 #MyMomIsTheShit 😜😜😜 #ShesMyBestFriend
TRADUZIONE:
Non posso lasciare finire la giornata senza dire a mia mamma! Buon compleanno mammabestgrma !! Amo questa foto di te e #JordyBear mentre cucinate ... Ricordo che cucinavo con te quando ero una bambina e, naturalmente, tu mi lasciavi il cucchiaio e la ciotola 😜 Grazie per essere fonte di ispirazione per me, sei un incredibile mamma modello . Non so spiegare quanto sono grata a Dio per averti come madre! ti adoro tanto! Non vedo l'ora di andare in pensione come te cosi che posso stare sempre con Jordan e Peyton e mi potro' divertire con loro come fai tu!! sei la mamma piu' figa e pazza, imprevedibile, felice, donna amorevole,non potevo chiedere di più !!! ti amo mamma .. Spero che anche tu hai trascorso una giornata incredibile e sto lavorando su me tutti i giorni per assicurarmi che miglioro!!
VICTORIA:I don't even know how to caption this... My sweet baby girls 💕Yesterday in the dressing room getting ready for Jordan's ballet class!! Thank uncle Jason @mavrick30 for this pic! #TheFedz #JordyBear #PeytieWaity #Ballet
TRADUZIONE:
Le mie dolcissime bambine..nel camerino mentre Jordan si prepara a scuola di danza !! Grazie a zio Jason per questa foto!
VICTORIA:#Repost @mavrick30 with @repostapp.
・・・
Jay rocked it at his musical today! TRADUZIONE:
Riposto..
VICTORIA:Jordan wanted to feed sissy breakfast this morning!
TRADUZIONE:
Jordan questa mattina ha fatto fare colazione a sua sorella!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento