domenica 20 dicembre 2009

Kevin Lands Role In New American Pie Movie

Kevin Federline can buy more Jack and weed!
The Pancake man finally lands work, playing a role in the new American Pie movie. Originally, the plan was for Kevin to play himself, but movie execs axed the idea.
"They called me up and asked if I was interested," Federline tells People.com. "I was up for a different part originally, but then they didn't want me playing myself. I think they thought it would be funnier for me as a Canadian border guard."
Is anyone still reading?
Federline continued saying he wants more work. "If anybody has any more cameos – or actual roles they want to me in – that would be great."
Any manual labor job will work just fine, too!
The one-day shoot took place in Vancouver, Canada.
American Pie Presents: The Book of Love is out on DVD on Dec. 22.
A perfect stocking stuffer... If you hate them!

Source:britneythatsit

TRADUZIONE
Nn ce molto da dire solo che Kevin vuole ruoli più importanti più o meno e questo che ha confessato alla rivista people..Sarà che adesso vuole lavorare seriamente???bha staremo a vedere..Intanto riferisce:voglio più lavoro..
"Loro mi chiamarono e mi chiesero se io fossi interessato",Federline dice a People.com."io ero originalmente per una parte diversa,ma poi loro non mi vollero..penso che loro pensarono che sarebbe più divertente per me una parte come guardia del confine canadese."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento