martedì 6 aprile 2010

Kevin Federline makes up with ex-wife Shar Jackson

Kevin Federline has finally hugged ex-wife Shar Jackson after leaving her for Britney Spears.
Kevin and Shar have had numerous emotional scenes as they appeared together on reality TV weight-loss show Celebrity Fit Club.
Kevin finally apologised to his ex during the final confessional session, insisting he had become "the silent mute in the corner" on advice of lawyers.
"I've seen her go through so much stuff before the show, and I'm a big part of that," Kevin said, as Shar broke into tears. "I know I've caused you a lot of pain. I've been really selfish.
"I guess I got so wrapped up in all this other s**t that I never really got a chance to sit back and apologise to you. I really do want you to know that I am sorry."
Shar admitted she was left "f***ed up" by Kevin and Britney, and told him: "I felt like the whole relationship was not real by the way you handled it ending - and that killed me."
"That wasn't it. At all," Kevin insisted. "I think I got caught up in my own selfishness. When you're in a moment like that, you don't really think about anyone else.
"It's just been a wild ride the last few years and I'm sorry that you got a big **** at the end of that stick."
Shar started the show at 146lbs - and ended at 128 lbs, down 18lbs. Kevin started at 232lbs and lost 30lbs, his target. The winner was Project Runway's Jay McCarroll who lost 40lbs







Source:metrolyrics and

TRADUZIONE:
Kevin Federline ha finalmente abbracciato l'ex moglie Shar Jackson, dopo averla lasciata per Britney Spears.Kevin e Shar hanno avuto numerose scene emotive nel reality TV di perdita di peso Celebrity Fit Club.Kevin finalmente ha chiesto scusa alla sua ex durante l'ultima sessione, insistendo sul fatto che era diventato "muto silenzio" su consiglio degli avvocati.
Ho visto passare tanto materiale su me prima di questo spettacolo, ma sono parte di questo»,disse Kevin, come Shar scoppiò in lacrime. "So che ti ho causato molto dolore. Sono stato davvero egoista."Ero avvolto in tutta questa merda che non ho mai veramente avuto la possibilità di sedermi a parlare e vi chiedo scusa. Realmente voglio che tu sappia che mi dispiace."Shar ha ammesso che era messa da parte e gli disse: "Mi sentivo come se il rapporto non era stato vero per il modo in cui e stato gestito alla fine - e questo mi ha ucciso"." Kevin ha insistito dicendo che nn e stato affatto cosi. "Credo che mi sono fatto prendere dal mio egoismo. Quando sei in un momento come quello, in realtà non pensi a nessuno."Sn stati una corsa sfrenata gli ultimi anni e mi dispiace che hai ricevuto una grande bastonata alla fine ."Shar ha iniziato cn 146 libre - e si è concluso a 128, perdita 18 libre. Kevin ha iniziato a 232 e a perso 30 libre,concludendo il suo bersaglio. Il vincitore è stato Project Runway's Jay McCarroll che ha perso 40 libre.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento