sabato 13 luglio 2013

Post Instagram of Victoria :

crownv16
Okay, I'll say it first since I know most of you will think it... Yes I should have made my Instagram private from the beginning! For some reason I thought it would be nice to leave it open. Mistake. I'm gonna weed out the psychos and make my account private now. 👏👏👏. Haha! I apologize to those who weren't making rude, ignorant, and just plain dumb comments about MY FAMILY (yes crazies, I said my family) Your fellow mates ruined it for you, not me. And I'm beginning to think birds of a feather really do flock together (please read between the lines on that if u can crazies) I will miss it just a little tho so ill leave this open today so I can read the ridiculous comments from my favorite haters :). As to my friends and people who know what I'm talking about.... I ❤ U... And I know that you guys r loving this and u know exactly what I'm talking about so show some support for ur girl!! Happy Saturday!!! Yay!!

TRADUZIONE:
crownv16
Ok, lo dico prima che molti di voi penseranno qualcosa ... Sì, avrei dovuto fare il mio Instagram privato fin dall'inizio! Per qualche motivo ho pensato che sarebbe stato bello lasciarlo aperto.ma è stato un Errore. Sto cancellando gli psicopatici e poi faccio il mio account privato. 👏 👏 👏. Haha! Mi scuso con quelli che non stavano facendo  i maleducati,ma per gli ignoranti,che fanno commenti stupidi sulla mia famiglia (sì siamo pazzi, hanno detto questo alla mia famiglia).. Mi mancherà un po ma lascierò ancora aperto l'account oggi, in modo da poter leggere i commenti ridicoli dei miei odiatori :). Per quanto riguarda i miei amici e la gente sanno di cosa sto parlando .... I ❤ U. .. Buon Sabato!

Kevin Federline World staff: we share with victoria closing private account..




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento