lunedì 12 maggio 2014

Posts by Kevin and Victoria Federline on instagram.. (12 May 2014)

Source:Kevin and Victoria Federline

TRADUZIONE:
Post di Kevin e Victoria Federline su instagram..(12 Maggio 2014)..

VICTORIA:What an amazing way to start Mothers's Day Weekend... Cookies and Tea at Jordan's preschool 💜 Topped off by a beautiful pink rose and a lovely flower pot she painted herself with her pretty face in the center!!!
TRADUZIONE:
Che fantastico modo per iniziare la festa della mamma nel Weekend ... Biscotti e tè presso la scuola materna di Jordan 💜 condito da una bella rosa di colore rosa e un bel vaso di fiori che lei stessa ha dipinto con il suo bel viso nel centro!
VICTORIA:My Life
TRADUZIONE:
La mia vita..

VICTORIA:I luv u mommy @bestgrma! Thank you for always being there for me and being someone that I can look up to... You are my best friend and you taught me so much about love and strength. Because of you I have the confidence to be the best mom and step mom that my children deserve... thank u mom! And happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!!! 💖💖💖
TRADUZIONE:
ti amo mamma @ bestgrma! Grazie per essere sempre lì per me... Tu sei la mia migliore amica e mi hai insegnato tanto sull'amore e sulla forza. Grazie a te ho fiducia in me,so di essere la migliore mamma per i miei figli che loro meritano ... grazie mamma! E felice Festa della Mamma a tutte le mamme là fuori! 💖 💖 💖

VICTORIA:#tbt to Mother's Day last year with my beautiful baby girl... So excited to celebrate with two beautiful baby girls this year!
TRADUZIONE:
Il giorno della festa della mamma l'anno scorso con la mia bella bambina ... Sono entusiasta di celebrare quest'anno con due belle bambine!

KEVIN:And with the 5th pick.. The Oakland Raiders select Jordan Federline!
TRADUZIONE:
E con la quinta scelta .. Gli Oakland Raiders selezionare Jordan Federline!

KEVIN:Happy Moms Day!!! hope all you mothers out there enjoyed your day. Life is not possible without you
TRADUZIONE:
Buon giorno mamme! spero a tutte voi là fuori di esservi godute questa giornata. La vita non è possibile senza di voi..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento