sabato 28 gennaio 2012

K-Fed racing to slim down


KEVIN Federline has been cleared of any heart problems and did not have a heart attack while on the set of Excess Baggage in Sydney last week.
Federline made news around the world after it was reported he had a heart attack, but doctors have cleared him of any major issues.
"Since Monday I got to see a cardiologist and get my heart checked out and everything is fine," he said.
"I didn't have a heart attack or anything like that, it's just one of those things."
Just exactly what caused Federline's pulse to race and the dancer to get cramp in one side is not clear, but K-Fed said the whole experience was worrying.
"I was terrified," he said.
"I could tell something wasn't right."
The scare made Federline realise going on Excess Baggage, which starts on Channel 9 tomorrow, was the right decision.
"One of the reasons why I'm doing this is because I don't want to worry about episodes like what happened on Monday," he said.
"The whole thing just makes me real cautious about what I'm doing and what I'm putting my body through."

Source:heraldsun

TRADUZIONE:
A Kevin è stato escluso qualsiasi problema al cuore.Lui non ha avuto un attacco di cuore sul set excess baggage a Sydney la scorsa settimana.
La notizia di Kevin ha fatto il giro di tutto il mondo dopo che avevano detto che aveva avuto un attacco di cuore, ma i medici lo hanno escluso.Kevin dice:"Lunedi ho avuto modo di vedere un cardiologo e di sapere che il mio cuore è a posto".
"Non ho avuto un attacco di cuore o qualcosa di simile".
Esattamente ciò che ho sentito e stato un crampo in un lato ma non era chiaro.Il momento è stato preoccupante.
"Ero terrorizzato".
"Qualcosa non andava."
Lo spavento mi ha fatto capire che perdere peso e stata la decisione giusta..
"Una delle ragioni per cui sto dicendo e facendo questo è perché non voglio preoccuparvi durante gli episodi"..
"Il tutto mi rende cauto su quello che sto facendo cn il mio corpo".

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento