sabato 28 gennaio 2012

Kevin Federline in Coogee yesterday while taking a break from filming "Excess Baggage".

Kevin said he was determined to stick to his rigorous workout program for his children's sake.
"But it's time for me to make a life change and stick to it and do it for myself and for my kids I want to set a good example to them and not have them look at me like I'm 'fat daddy'."

Source:dailytelegraph

TRADUZIONE:
Kevin Federline a Coogee ieri, durante una pausa dalle riprese di "excess baggage".
Kevin si è detto determinato a rispettare il suo programma di perdita di peso per il bene dei suoi figli.
"E tempo per me di fare un cambiamento di vita,devo farlo per me e per i miei figli voglio dare il buon esempio e non che mi guardano come "un padre grasso"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento