martedì 30 marzo 2010

K-Fed on Loving and Losing Britney Spears (VIDEO) - Inside TV

What's it like to get divorced from one of the most famous women in the world? Kevin Federline, former husband of Britney Spears and current star of 'Celebrity Fit Club,' discussed his relationship with Ms. Spears on 'The Bonnie Hunt Show' (weekdays, syndicated). Federline talked about his relationships with both Spears and with actress Shar Jackson. According to K-Fed, he is still infatuated with both women. "I mean, I -- still, to this day -- I love them both." Talking about the criticism that he faced after his divorce from Spears, Federline said this: "Everything that was said about me ... I could always put it on the back-burner, because I know how I felt inside about [Britney]."

Source:insidetv.ao

TRADUZIONE:

Com'è divorziare da una delle donne più famose del mondo? Kevin Federline, ex marito di Britney Spears e attuale stella discussa di 'Celebrity Fit Club,'parla della sua relazione con la signorina Spears a 'La Bonnie Hunt Show' Federline ha parlato del suo rapporto con entrambi Spears e con l'attrice Shar Jackson.K-Fed, è ancora infatuato di quelle donne. "Voglio dire,- io le amo entrambi." Parlando poi delle critiche che ha dovuto affrontare dopo il suo divorzio da Britney, Federline ha detto questo: "Tutto ciò che è stato detto su di me ... potrei sempre metterlo in secondo piano dietro, perché so come mi sentivo dentro"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento