mercoledì 17 marzo 2010

Kevin Federline is back on the dancefloor

Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline has hit the dancefloor in an episode of Celebrity Fit Club.
He impressed fellow contestants as they took a class with a dance instructor to blow off steam following a hardcore workout session.
The celebs - who include ex-Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert and former R&B star Bobby Brown - went head-to-head in a dance-off. But despite Federline's efforts, he was pipped to the post by cuddly American actress Kim Coles.
"This has reminded me nothing can stop me when I have my mind made up," he said during a weigh-in which showed he now weighs 212lbs. "I had that when I was younger, when I started dancing and I feel like I can just make s**t happen again. My main thing was I wanted to be able to run around with my kids all day long and wear them out - them not wear me out - and I've over succeeded that."

Source:metrolyrics

TRADUZIONE:
L'ex marito di Britney Spears Kevin Federline si è esibito sulla pista da ballo in una puntata di Celebrity Fit Club.Ha colpito altri concorrenti in quanto ha classe dopo che un istruttore di danza li ha fatti ballare per sfogarsi dopo una sessione di allenamento..Le celebrità comprendono l ex Baywatch Nicole Eggert e l'ex star Bobby Brown - sn andati testa-a-testa in una danza-out. Ma nonostante gli sforzi Federline, è stato sorpassato da cuddly l' attrice americana Kim Coles."Questo mi ha ricordato che niente mi può fermare quando compongo la mia mente", ha detto sulla bilancia -in cui è emerso che ora pesa 212 £. "Quando ero più giovane, quando ho iniziato a ballare ma ora mi sento che posso solo fare stronzate se accade di nuovo. La cosa principale era che volevo essere in grado di andare in giro con i miei figli tutto il giorno portarli fuori e so che ci sn riuscito. "

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento